Unlock your creativity with this handcrafted rigid heddle loom weaving kit. This all inclusive scarf weaving kit serves as a terrific gateway to the world of weaving allowing you to embark on a journey of enjoyable and mindful weaving. Made in the UK this loom is a compact loom which is lightweight and perfect for a beginning weaver being delivered fully assembled and ready for immediate weaving. The loom comes as a kit with instructions on warping and all the accessories for weaving including the pattern and gorgeous 100% wool yarn to weave a scarf. The kit comes in various options:
- houndstooth design with blue, grey and white yarn
- colourblock design with pink and grey yarn
- colourblock design with light pink, dark pink, light green and dark green yarn
This loom has been designed and made totally by us in our workshop in the UK.
Dimensions of the loom are 34cm x 39cm x 11cm(with the heddle in the up position) or 9cm(with the heddle in the down position). The loom also has a neutral position allowing the weaver to progress onto more complex pick up stick weaving techniques.
Kit comes with:
- A rigid heddle loom with a weaving width of 26cm
- a reed with a sett of 8epi - perfect for weaving double knit DK yarn
- a booklet of instructions with images and a step by step guide enabling you to set the loom up and weave on it.
- instructions to weave a scarf
- two clamps
- three shuttles
- warping peg
- plastic threading hook,
- British wool yarn sufficient to weave the scarf.