This rigid heddle weaving loom kit includes a fully assembled loom with all the accessories, instructions and scarf kit to allow you to start your creative weaving journey. Made in the UK this loom is a compact loom which is lightweight and perfect for a beginning weaver being delivered fully assembled and ready for immediate weaving. The loom comes as a kit with instructions on warping and all the accessories for weaving including the pattern and four gorgeous bright skeins of 100% wool yarn to weave the scarf as shown in the pictures. The scarf is not included as you will be using the kit to weave your own scarf.
This loom has been designed and made totally by us in our workshop in the UK.
Dimensions of the loom are 34cm x 39cm x 11cm(with the heddle in the up position) or 9cm(with the heddle in the down position). The loom also has a neutral position allowing the weaver to progress onto more complex pick up stick weaving techniques.
Kit comes with:
- A rigid heddle loom with a weaving width of 26cm
- a reed with a sett of 8epi - perfect for weaving double knit DK yarn
- a booklet of instructions with images and a step by step guide enabling you to set the loom up and weave on it.
- instructions to weave the pink, lime and turquoise houndstooth scarf
- two clamps
- three shuttles
- warping peg
- plastic threading hook,
- British wool yarn sufficient to weave the scarf.
top of page
SKU: Rigid heddle pink and lime scarf kit
bottom of page