A rigid heddle loom weaving kit incorporating luxury 'Wool Decanted' British wool. This project kit allows you to delve into the world of weaving with the instructions, yarn and scarf weaving pattern guiding you through your first project to produce either a a strikingly gorgeous navy and grey scarf or a burgundy, pink and yellow scarf.
Made in the UK this loom is a compact loom which is lightweight and perfect for a beginning weaver being delivered fully assembled and ready for immediate weaving. The loom comes as a kit with instructions on warping and all the accessories for weaving including the pattern and yarn. The yarn used in the kit is 'Wool Decanted' Vintage 23 yarn which a beautifully soft and smooth yarn. Produced from Falkland Polwarth, Romney and black Shetland fibres the 100% British wool blend is a joy to weave with.
This loom has been designed and made totally by us in our workshop in the UK.
Dimensions of the loom are 34cm x 39cm x 11cm(with the heddle in the up position) or 9cm(with the heddle in the down position). The loom also has a neutral position allowing the weaver to progress onto more complex pick up stick weaving techniques.
Kit comes with:
- A rigid heddle loom with a weaving width of 26cm
- a reed with a sett of 8epi - perfect for weaving double knit DK yarn
- a booklet of instructions with images and a step by step guide enabling you to set the loom up and weave on it.
- instructions to weave either the houndstooth navy and grey scarf or the colourblock burgundy, pink and yellow scarf, or the green and light grey scarf or the grey, light grey and red scarf.
- two clamps
- three shuttles
- warping peg
- plastic threading hook,
- 3 x 50g skeins of Wool Decanted Vintage 23 yarn
top of page
SKU: Midnight blue scarf rigid heddle kit
bottom of page